How to resolve synchronisation issues on Mac?
- Make sure to synchronise time automatically on your device.
System Preferences -> Date & Time -> Set date and time automatically
- Check that you can see Purple Notes app listed and enabled in the iCloud Drive settings.
System Preferences -> iCloud -> iCloud Drive -> Options -> Purple Notes -> Enable
- Force iCloud Drive sync.
Turn off “iCloud Drive” in iCloud preferences -> Restart device -> Turning it back on
- Reset Application on device that is having problems.
– Remove application from the Mac
– Go to Finder
– Choose “Go to Folder…” from the “Go” menu
– Enter ~/Library/Containers/
– Remove Application cache data from your Mac what is stored in a single folder com.smartapps.purplenotes.mac
– Reinstall Purple Notes app from the Mac App Store
– Launch the app and let it work for some time in order to fetch all updates from the iCloud
- If you’ve tried all of the above suggestions but are still having problems, please Reset application on all your devices